Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Will Red Hook be ready in July ?

Discussion in 'Princess Cruises' started by Mr Veendam, Sep 30, 2005.

1. Mr Veendam

Mr Veendam Guest

Hi sometime went i call Princess they say Yes red hook will be ready by July .I called yesterday they were not sure . A P&O ship docked ther last saturday .Is there going to be any parking at the pier . It dosen't look so .

2. stevepcpa

stevepcpa Guest

Hi,
    We just booked the Crown Princess for July 29th. I know we've got time, but I like to plan things ahead. I sure hope they have parking. And since it would be in Brooklyn, maybe it won't be as steep as NYC. Hopefully if anyone gets info on this it will get posted. If I hear, I'll let you know. This is our first Princees cruise. We're excited to try something new! Steve

3. sailingrose

sailingrose Guest

I'd love to know about this new pier too. We're sailing on the Crown in September so I'll need the assistance of all of you when we look for hotels, etc.

4. Mr Veendam

Mr Veendam Guest

Hi i was over to see where the new Red Hook pier a few months ago . It's not in a great place !! Not easy to get to either . I think there will be parking there . There a big lot just outside the pier . Not sure how safe it will be !! Other then that we go july 2 . It should be a great cruise .I think it's the 2nd cruise for the Crown!!!!
    Mr Veendam