Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Will they change itenaries

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by Chrissy, Jan 17, 2005.

1. Chrissy

Chrissy Guest

We are still trying to get some ideas for our 2006 cruise. I have "nixed" the Mexico idea and am now back to thinking about Bermuda or Caribbean. I have been to St Thomas, St Martin, puerto Rico, Bahamas, Labadee, and Tortola so I would like to try something different. We are from PA so would like to leave from Bayonne but we have already done VOS, just wondering if they will be adding any new ships or itenaries to Bayonne in 2006? I would really like a 7 night Bermuda. As of right now I dont see any particular cruise that catches my eye, we would like to sail on a newer larger ship as well. I also looked into Carnival but they dont have anything posted for Bermuda at all. When is a good time to book for 06 and am I missing something because it seems like all the cruises go to the same places?! Thanks for the input.

2. serene56

serene56 Guest

Have you looked to see what was out of Phila that year? I dont think all the intineraries are out yet. And probably wont be for a few more months.
    Are you checking out HAL? or Norweign? they go to Bermuda.

3. Chrissy

Chrissy Guest

I would prefer to staywith RCCL or Carnival if possible. I was checking the itenaries in 05 thinking they would be the same in 06 but I guess I will wait and see what new ones come out, hopefully something that will catch my eye!

4. debbie01498

debbie01498 Guest

We are sailing out of Bayonne on Aug 26th to the WC. How is the trip from Bayonne? Is it bumpy? We did a WC last year from Miami and it was wonderful. Thanks for any info you can give us.