Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Win a free Carnival Cruise

Discussion in 'Carnival Cruise Lines' started by jester95008, Sep 20, 2004.

1. jester95008

jester95008 Guest

I was reading the deal in Carnival's magazine called "Currents" that was sent to me this weekend and there is a special somewhere on carnival's page www.carnival.com where you can enter to win a free cruise. Anyone know where to go?

Also , they have another deal where between now and Oct.31st , if you send in the best color photo to them of a Carnival ship "showing the name of the ship" you can also win a ccl cruise

2. mlzangel78

mlzangel78 Guest

So which picture out of the 762 pictures i took should i send :)

3. jester95008

jester95008 Guest

melissa ,

Well you can only send in 1 photo per envelope and it can be any size , but has to be color .

4. jester95008

jester95008 Guest

SWEEPSTAKES

Official Rules

NO PURCHASE OR SALE NECESSARY

1. Open only to legal residents of the US and Canada, excluding residents of the Province of Quebec, age 21 or older. Employees and directors (and their immediate families and those living in their same household) of Carnival Cruise Lines, its parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies or their advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this sweepstakes.

2. To Enter: Sweepstakes begins by registering your name and personal information on Carnival.com. Entries must be received by 11:59 pm December 31, 2004. Limit 1 entry per guest. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes. Caution: Any attempt by a contestant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the game is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such contestant to the fullest extent of the law. All materials submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsors not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize.

3. Drawing: Winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on January 3, 2005 at the Carnival Cruise Lines Executive Offices from all eligible entries received. Entrants need not be present to win. Canadian resident winners will be required to answer a mathematical skill question in order to win the prize. All drawings will be under the supervision the management of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified by mail or phone. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Odds of winning Grand Prize depend on total number of eligible entries received. Prizes cannot be transferred or assigned, redeemed for cash or substituted except at the discretion of the Sponsor due to prize unavailability, and then for a prize of equal or greater value.

4. PRIZES: Grand Prize: Cruise for two aboard a ship determined by Carnival Cruise Lines. Grand Prize includes one stateroom, government fees and taxes, meals and snacks, (except Supper Club), shipboard entertainment and scheduled activities. Grand Prize does not include airfare, ground transfers, gratuities, shore excursions or onboard purchases of a personal nature. All expenses not specifically stated are the sole responsibility of the winner. The following is applicable to all prizes: Cruise must be taken in 2005, excluding the summer season, holidays and other blackout dates. Winner must submit preferred travel dates at least 30 days in advance of sailing but in no event later than February 3, 2005. Sailing dates are subject to availability. Cruise is non-transferable and non-refundable. All terms and conditions of Carnival Cruise Lines’ Standard Ticket Contract of Passage, as well as those stated in the General Information of Carnival’s brochure, shall be applicable to the cruise. Ships' Registry: Panama and The Bahamas.

5. Winner and their travel companion will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release within 10 days of notification. Winner and their travel companion must possess required travel documents (e.g. valid photo I.D., passport) prior to departure. Failure to return documents timely, or if prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, will result in prize forfeiture and an alternate winner will be chosen. Winners agree that Carnival Cruise Lines, its parent, affiliates and subsidiary companies, their advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective, officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever, and will be held harmless by winner, for any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to person, including death, and property, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in and sweepstakes activity or participation in this sweepstakes. By accepting the prize, winners and their travel companion consent, where lawful, to the use of his/her name, portrait, picture, hometown name and/or voice for publicity, advertising, and promotional articles and purposes without additional compensation.

6. Federal, state and local taxes on total prize value are winners' responsibility. Void in the Province of Quebec and elsewhere prohibited by law.

7. For a list of winners send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Carnival Cruise Lines, 3655 NW 87th Avenue, Miami, FL 33178; Attention: Online Sweepstakes, MSMK-655S. For Official Rules send a self-addressed envelope to the same address, but mark the envelope, “Official Rules.â€Â

8. Sponsored by: Carnival Cruise Lines, Miami, FL 33126.

5. serene56

serene56 Guest

This contest is so new people will sign up for Carnivals web page. It states that if we are already members we will automatically be enrolled. (yea right)

6. serene56

serene56 Guest

This contest is so new people will sign up for Carnivals web page. It states that if we are already members we will automatically be enrolled. (yea right)

7. mlzangel78

mlzangel78 Guest

i said the same thing serene -so i enrolled some close friends,,, so if they win they have to take me :)

8. serene56

serene56 Guest

ohhhh I will have to do that with my kids...what a great idea.