• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Wine and Dine Package

T

tinad

The Wine and Dine package is, I believe $109 for seven bottles. This isn't bad but I am not sure if there is 'corking' fee?

W

Wheels

We booked the Wine and Dine this past February and it was $109.00 + 15% tax. We thought this was great. We had two packages as there was 8 of us which gave us 2 bottles per night. We purchased it right after lunch, there was a table set up outside the cafe.

Only wish Celebrity had this. Enjoy.

R

ROBnFL74

Is this package still offered?

It makes bringing your own wine on the ship no so smart!

Robert

R

ROCK

We just got back from the Explorer of the Seas cruise that was extended due to Hurricane Francis and our waitress only charged us corkage fee on the first night. Every night after that she said not to worry about it. It sure earned her a bigger tip.

M

mlzangel78

In the event that you do not finish all the wine can you take whats lef tout of the 7 home?? I think as the lightweight that i am and only cruising with lightweight friend a bottle of wine every night might not be such a good idea :) then again you never know

P

Pat from Ottawa

You can take left overs home, just remember customs limits if you live in the US but cruise out of Vancouver, BC. Also, if you don't finish the whole bottle one night, they will cork it and bring it out the next night