We just returned from a cruise on Golden and we assume that the wine list is, if not the same, then very similar.
1. Selection was small, but contained some good quality stuff. On our 7 day cruise, we drank: Cuvaison Chardonnay 2000, Beringer Chardonnay 2000, Kenwood Jack London Cabernet Sauvignon 1999, Brunello di Montelcino 1997 (I think this was something bottled for them, because there was no producer name on the label), 1998 Barolo (forgot the producer), 1998 Chassagne - Montrachet (don't remember producer).
2. There is a small section for Premium wines, e.g. Opus, Banfi Summus and Excelcius.
3. Vintages are not printed on the wine list, but the wait staff will gladly tell you what they are
4. Unlike other (non-Princess) ships we have travelled on, there is NO sommelier. This is a good thing, because the assistant waiter brings your wine much more quickly.
5. Prices were very reasonable, from $20-$40 on the regular list. The Banfis were $65 and $67 respectively.