Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Wise addicts-Can I keep this clock?

Discussion in 'Carnival Cruise Lines' started by PLG, Jan 29, 2004.

1. PLG

PLG Guest

Been too busy to keep up with board everyday so I need to know if I can keep this clock, it seems to be working, but I see where may of the regulars have something else again now. Probibly missed something. Give a little help, please??? I know I couldn't set the minutes when I set this one. Thanks, Pat

Post Edited (01-30-04 21:11)

2. randk

randk Guest

Yes you may. They designed this one to use on this board. I did not realize that the other one would make a federal case out of the use of their clock. When I apologized to John on this site he answered right back and explained all. When I apologized to the other board (after they complained on the board) they never sent an answer back. But yes this is for this board. By the way when we get back from the Conquest I will post a review and pics. You just need to do the same when you return. We will be spending a full day in new orleans before and a couple of days after the cruise, and then driving back to Illinois.

3. ljeanbrown

ljeanbrown Guest

Yes you can, you can also pick from several others that we have now. Here is the link to the tutorial section where if you scroll down you will find the other clocks that can be used. bOB is updating them all the time and adding more clocks to choose from, just keep going to this section and look for new clocks you may find one you like even better.
    Have fun :thumb
    <http://addictscove.com/clock/countdown.htm>

Post Edited (02-06-04 08:10)

4. Nanni-B.

Nanni-B. Guest

Hats off to Bob for all his hard work on our beloved clocks!

I kinda like this clock but I think I may have to check the others to make sure there is not a Star Trek clock over there :lol

5. ljeanbrown

ljeanbrown Guest

Nanni-B,
    No star Trek yet, but with bOB you never know :lol My hubby is a big fan also :thumb

6. Nanni-B.

Nanni-B. Guest

Great to know that I am not the only other trekkie @ddict out there! I have only stumbled upon one other :lol Nan

7. ellisdi

ellisdi Guest

Just checking my clock. Thanks!