• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Wish me luck..... RCL's online forms..

S

Seawall

I'm off to do the online embarkation forms; I'll let you know how it turns out.

S

Seawall

They were pretty much EZ to do; just make sure you have your passport/BC with you, and all info. They have a great printable doc page as well, and make sure you print them out.

2cruzenutz

Did ours last week, it was a breeze. Now anxious to see how it works out at check-in.

S

Seawall

I'll let you know the results; but some ports might be different; I've heard, for sure, Galveston does take them. Again, I'll let everyone know after we return.

D

Dobie

When we got our docs for the Grandeur on 9/8 everything I had put into the website was already printed on the documents!! Nothing left for me to do but show up with my ticket in hand!!

H

herb

So simple to do and everytime I called in a change of some sort within seconds that change was taken care of on embarkation form.
herb

L

Lady Jag(Bobbie)

They wanted our embarkation forms filled out by hand a couple weeks ago even though I did all the embarkation forms online and had them printed out also. Maybe with time they won't expect the hand-written ones also.

Hope you have a GREAT cruise, Seawall!! :dance :) :dance

P

patty

where do you go to fill out forms on line?? since i put a deposit on the Explorer for next july i want to know ALLLLLLLLLLLL :lol :lol :lol

L

LjeanBrown

patty, you go to RCI's web site and on the left side of the page are options to choose. You click on embarkation forms. You need to have your booking # to complete the form. They are easy to do. But as Lady Jag said San Juan and some of the other ports won't take them. Miami and FLL will, and I'm sure probably some others, but I don't know which ones. Hope this helps :wave

Laurie :candle

S

Seawall

Patty, make sure you've got your booking number! You have to have it to get started. When you enter your booking number, it will confirm your cabins, and everything when you log onto RCL's site.

L

Little Irene

Yup, we did all 11 forms last week and we printed them. Then we got our cruise docs and I have those filled out too. I'd like to see check in work with the on-line forms, but if it doesn't, no prob...I'll have the old fashion one's ready!

A

Alesia

we have a cruise booked for june 2003. Haven't recieved booking # yet. When should I get it or how can I get it?

L

Little Irene

Alesia,

You can ask your TA for the booking number. You need it to log on to RCCL for the forms and also to book excursions.