• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WooHoo!! We just booked Hawaii 9/23/06.

R

r8derfan

We couldn't wait for 2007. It was just to long to wait. So we just booked Radiance of the Seas sptember 2006 Hawaii circle 14 day out of San diego. YAY!!

R

r8derfan

Kywoman,
No we haven't cruised to Hawaii before. We have never been there and we are really looking forward to it.

D

DiamondDonna

Yahoo! We just booked the Serenade Hawaii sailing the day after you!! We have never sailed to Hawaii before either so can hardly wait!!

J

Ja Mes

We too are booked on The Radiance in Sept. 2006--it will be our 4th cruise to Hawaii. To say we love
it would be an understatement. We have been on 14 cruises & have 2 booked--1 to Hawaii & 1 this
Oct. 2005 to Europe. This past April we went through the Panama Canal on the Radiance & we loved
it. The Radiance is a fantastic ship! The cabins are great, the service fantastic.The food is very good.
We were on it 14 days & had no complaints whatsoever. And Hawaii is so beautiful!! On our last trip
to Hawaii my husband of 47 years & I swam with the dolphins. Incredible!!

R

randy

We'll be with you on that cruise, too! We had planned to take the Summit roundtrip Hawaii from LA in March, but DW is pregnant, and that's right at her due date. Looking forward to meeting you--next year!

R

r8derfan

This will our first time also. We are planning to go to a Luau. We don't know which one yet. We are really excited about this cruise.

B

bunnie

I didn't know Radiance goes out of San Diego to Hawaii, I thought RCL Hawaii cruises were only out of Ensenada or Vancouver. PLease fill me in, we just got back from Southern Caribbean on AOS and my next project is to go to Hawaii!! thanks

R

r8derfan

Hi Bunnie,
Here's the itinerary for the 14 day cruise roundtrip from San Diego:
9/23/06 leave San Diego 5pm
9/24 at sea
9/25 at sea
9/26 at sea
9/27 at sea
9/28 Maui
9/29 Kauai
9/30 Hilo