Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

WooHoo!! We just booked Hawaii 9/23/06.

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by r8derfan, Jun 21, 2005.

1. r8derfan

r8derfan Guest

We couldn't wait for 2007. It was just to long to wait. So we just booked Radiance of the Seas sptember 2006 Hawaii circle 14 day out of San diego. YAY!!

2. Kywoman

Kywoman Guest

Have you cruised to Hawaii before? If so, how was it, and was it on RCI ship? Thanks!

3. r8derfan

r8derfan Guest

Kywoman,
    No we haven't cruised to Hawaii before. We have never been there and we are really looking forward to it.

4. DiamondDonna

DiamondDonna Guest

Yahoo! We just booked the Serenade Hawaii sailing the day after you!! We have never sailed to Hawaii before either so can hardly wait!!

5. r8derfan

r8derfan Guest

Congrats Diamond Donna!!! Woohoo!!!

6. Ja Mes

Ja Mes Guest

We too are booked on The Radiance in Sept. 2006--it will be our 4th cruise to Hawaii. To say we love
    it would be an understatement. We have been on 14 cruises & have 2 booked--1 to Hawaii & 1 this
    Oct. 2005 to Europe. This past April we went through the Panama Canal on the Radiance & we loved
    it. The Radiance is a fantastic ship! The cabins are great, the service fantastic.The food is very good.
    We were on it 14 days & had no complaints whatsoever. And Hawaii is so beautiful!! On our last trip
    to Hawaii my husband of 47 years & I swam with the dolphins. Incredible!!

7. randy

randy Guest

We'll be with you on that cruise, too! We had planned to take the Summit roundtrip Hawaii from LA in March, but DW is pregnant, and that's right at her due date. Looking forward to meeting you--next year!

8. cljw

cljw Guest

We're also booked on this cruise.

9. r8derfan

r8derfan Guest

Welcome aboard Craig and Jack!!

10. cljw

cljw Guest

Thanks! Really looking forward to it (this is my ((Craig)) first time in Hawaii!!)

11. r8derfan

r8derfan Guest

This will our first time also. We are planning to go to a Luau. We don't know which one yet. We are really excited about this cruise.

12. r8derfan

r8derfan Guest

Has anyone booked any excursions yet?

13. r8derfan

r8derfan Guest

Welcome Randy,
    Congrats on your new baby and your cruise!!! YAY!!!

14. bunnie

bunnie Guest

I didn't know Radiance goes out of San Diego to Hawaii, I thought RCL Hawaii cruises were only out of Ensenada or Vancouver. PLease fill me in, we just got back from Southern Caribbean on AOS and my next project is to go to Hawaii!! thanks

15. r8derfan

r8derfan Guest

Hi Bunnie,
    Here's the itinerary for the 14 day cruise roundtrip from San Diego:
    9/23/06 leave San Diego 5pm
    9/24 at sea
    9/25 at sea
    9/26 at sea
    9/27 at sea
    9/28 Maui
    9/29 Kauai
    9/30 Hilo