Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

World Series on the Jewel.....Red Sox ?????

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by markcockr, Oct 12, 2004.

1. tmmull

tmmull Guest

ljeanbrown, I agree your one of the nicer NY fans. I didn't mean to be rude but after all the highly nasty NY fans on the other side I'm a little sensitive. My point was several others posted "not to worry Boston fans b/c the Sox won't be in the series! " They were wrong! Another statement was "Just jealous your team hasn't been in the World Series in a long time??? " .Rude comments like that do come from sore losers! I'll admit it's allot tamer over here, but also allot quieter. I also took your statement "they have a good size payroll themselves" in the wrong light. It is good sized' but 2/3 what NY spent.
    Looks like we're in fo one heck of a series! One down, Three to go!

2. ljeanbrown

ljeanbrown Guest

tmmull
    :thumb No problem, I know what you mean. I never take it for granted that " any " team will win, too many variables to just assume any thing. Last nights game was a nail biter...again! My sister and her family are Red Sox fans and she kept calling me with the score updates...she knew I was watching, but she was so wound up she had to call :lol It's going to be interesting to watch the series, both teams are very good. They had a big story on our local news here in Ct. about all the extra police and precautions that were being taken in Boston. I feel so bad for the family of the college girl that died after the game with the Yankee's. That is one reason I don't like to see or hear all the nasty things that can go on because of a rivalry. When something like that happens it really puts things in perspective.
    The Yankee's do have a heck of a payroll though, I wish I had that kind of money so I could just keep cruising and never have to worry about how to pay for the next cruise :thumb

3. tmmull

tmmull Guest

They finally did it! Boston Red Sox 2004 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

4. Mbandy

Mbandy Guest

No worries now matey!!! Good for the SOX

Hsppy cruising,

Michael =sailor

5. ljeanbrown

ljeanbrown Guest

Congrats to the Red Sox and all their fans :cheers A lot of firsts and some records broken and made in this series :thumb They even had a Lunar Eclipse, when you guys win................ you really do it up :lol See you next season :wave