Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Worse News about Connie (9/7/10)

Discussion in 'The Safe Harbor' started by ShipMaven, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Whimsy

Whimsy Well-Known Member

Reading this made me tear up too. Connie loves Simon so much. I do hope they allow the visit.

2. BarbaraK

BarbaraK Well-Known Member

I have been away for a few days and only just got home early this morning. I am so sorry to read this news. Positive thoughts and hugs for Connie and her furbabies especially Simey. :bawl:

3. TexasSue

TexasSue Well-Known Member

Just home from work and as the tears flow I can only agree with what all have written. She will be so missed and hope she passes peacefully and without pain. I too hope they let her see simon. Many prayers for her, her family and you Maryann as I know how hard this has to be. Thanks so much for the updates.

Susan

4. NiteStar

NiteStar Well-Known Member

I too have tears reading this. God does grant miracles and I'm still praying for a miracle for Connie. If God decides it is her time to come home, then I pray that her journey will be peaceful and painless. I'm also praying for her son.

5. JANPEP

JANPEP Well-Known Member Community Sponsor

Oh Mary Ann how heartbreaking. Thank-you for keeping us updated. I just hope Connie isn't suffering. I will continue praying for a miracle & also for her family & for you.

6. reggae

reggae Well-Known Member

So very sad...my prayers are offered for Connie and her family.

7. nieciez

nieciez Well-Known Member Community Sponsor

Oh Lord.....I didn't stop in the Harbor yesterday afternoon and though we knew this was coming, I am so sad to read this. I pray that Connie is kept comfortable and that the powers that be at the hospital and from above let her see her dear Simon one last time...man, I am crying now.

8. Donna - dsw

Donna - dsw Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear this - may they all find the peace and comfort they need. Wish they would have gotten Simon there before now! Please keep us posted and let her know we are all thinking of her.

9. connie seabee

connie seabee Well-Known Member Community Sponsor

I haven't been around for a while. I am so sad to hear this about Connie. My heart is broken. I will keep her and the family in my prayers

10. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

I cannot add one more thought to the beautiful messages posted here; I too missed this yesterday and reading it now, I am crying...Calgon, you brought fresh tears: Where in the World will we ever be able to find another Connie Cat. But aren't we lucky we had her for a while. And Mary Ann, I HOPE Connie can be with her beloved Simon. Praying for peace and comfort... :bawl:

11. tango55

tango55 Well-Known Member

The power of prayer is very strong - let's hope it works!

Terry

12. Gramma Ann

Gramma Ann Well-Known Member

Continued prayers from Oscar and I. This is just so very very sad.

13. Jeanie

Jeanie Well-Known Member

I am so sad to read this, I hope Connie can be with her beloved Simon. It would be a comfort to her and Simon. Continued prayers

14. maw

maw Wordsmith

May Connie have peace and comfort at this time. Glad homes have been found for her babies.

15. audrey

audrey Well-Known Member

very said news I will remember all the wonderful pictures she has posted and of course how she loved simon and all the wonderful pictures she shares with us. prayers continue for her and her family

16. gram

gram Well-Known Member

:(:(:(

Is there any word on what is happening with her other two cats, Maxine & Scooter? They have to be really scared also.

17. korinalacount

korinalacount Well-Known Member

Love you sweet sister,hugs and kisses to U,may the Lord watch over U and give U peace,prayers continue and always love!

18. nieciez

nieciez Well-Known Member Community Sponsor

Evie, Mary Ann posted in anoher thread that Maxi has been adopted and poor Scooter is still in the shelter as he won't use the litter box. :(

19. gram

gram Well-Known Member

:(:(:(

thank you Denise I didn't see that info. Sometitmes it works instead of using cat litter in a box you put shredded paper in the box and the cat will use it. This is especially true is the cat is declawed.

20. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Forever Remembered

Yes, the information I have so far on the three kitties: Maxie has gone to a family in Illinois, Scooter remains in a shelter because of never using a litter box, and arrangements are being finalized for Simon.

Gram - I'll pass along what you suggest, with thanks.

No further updates on Connie so far except that Scrapbook Lady received no calls during the night.