Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Would anyone like to dance with me?

Discussion in 'Carnival Cruise Lines' started by TravlinTam, Jul 24, 2005.

1. TravlinTam

TravlinTam Guest

I am doin' the doc dance!!! I got my docs yesterday for my August 14th cruise on the Elation to the Western Caribbean! Did my "cruise shopping" today and we are full speed ahead!

2. Don B

Don B Guest

Yaaay, Tammy! We are on the Elation again next May, but are excited for you, nontheless. You will be truly blown away by the beauty of this ship... the Lido deck dining area (buffet) is all Tiffany-style stained glass! We've got a while to practice our doc-dance.

have you chosen your excursions yet? I've got some picked out, and would llike to hear your thoughts.

3. Taillon

Taillon Guest

=docdance=docdance
    I will dance with you!

We got our docs a few weeks ago for the Elation! We are leaving next Sunday, July 31st! We are very excited, this is our first cruise.

We have booked a snorkel trip in Cozumel with Eagle Ray Divers and Cave Tubing with Coral Breeze Limited in Belize. We are just going to wing it in Progreso...maybe shop a bit.

Congrats again!

4. TravlinTam

TravlinTam Guest

Hi Don! I love your avatar! We are taking the long tour to Uxmal in Progresso. We have taken the tour to Chichen Itza a couple of years ago, but my sister is joining us this time and wants to see the ruins, so we'll go. In Cozumel, we are winging it. We are from San Diego and are avid snorkelers, so we are taking our gear with us to snorkel in Cozumel. Then in Belize we are taking the Carnival tour to Goff's Caye. I've seen amazing photos of Goff's Caye and can't wait to snorkel there! We booked with Carnival for these tours because of the time of year! We are in the hight of hurricane season. If anything cancels, we can get refunds. If we booked independently, the same does not hold true all of the time. We've have traveled to Mexico quite a bit in the past and I still have a hard time trustiing anyone there. We never rent a car. We always use public transportation. Thanks for dancing with me and helping me fill my dance card!

5. coffeecups

coffeecups Guest

I have two left feet when it comes to dancing, but congrats anyway. Enjoy the sea breezes and the cruise.

coffeecups

6. Don B

Don B Guest

Tam,
    Yes, that is the Elation in my avatar. That's a good point you made regarding booking through the cruise line during hurricane season. I would not have thought of that!
    We're looking at Eagle Ray for snorkeling in Coz, and the Dzibilchaltun ruins and rodeo show in Progresso. Did you consider this one to satisfy the "ruin-urge"?
    I think we may do the Lost World Canopy tour in Belize (zip-lines), but we still have lots of time to decide!

Dance, Baby, Dance!