Wow just had two doe outside

B

BostonsJ

I went outside and there were two doe standing by the break in the fence at the end of our street. I think had I not gone out they might have walked further up into the park. They were so pretty.

I was maybe about 10 feet away from them. The window was open so I told Mike to come look by the time he got out there with a camera they just kinda walked through the fence and were gone.

I imagine they were looking for food. I've never seen deer here in the park before.

C

conniecat

That is the one animal who is not eating off my porch. Hope they come back and you get photos.

B

BostonsJ

I thought immediately of you Connie. I knew you would be feeding them out of your hand after only a couple of weeks if I could somehow get them to you. :grin

C

Cruise cutie

:grin I have been so spoiled most of my life having them be all around me whether here in Vermont.. or up on my folks property..:grin they are indeed such special graceful creatures.. so whether they are white tail or my folks German Red's I adore them all!!....:)..Joanne

G

GloBug

I took Kiefer out last night, and we heard a rustle. I looked up the street, and in front of the house next door were about 6 deer... a few bucks, a few does, and some smaller ones... Kiefer and I just froze. They took one look at us and ran back into the regional park behind our house. So special to see them any time.

Mostly we've been seeing the wild turkeys that have been around here for a few months... I guess they know it's coming on Nov. 22....

D

Donna - dsw

Bibb - I miss your "Backyard Photos". They were great!