WS Continues to Game 6

Corky

The Phillies were rockin' last night. It was a good game to watch. Now on to game 6...let's keep it going. :boogie:

:banana: Gooooooooooo Yankeess!!! :banana:

Corky

Donna - my hubby wants the Phillies to win as well, so it's been extra fun around here during the WS. :D

Karry

I had a secret wish for them to lose last night so they can come back to da Bronx and WIN it here. :boogie: Thought they would pull it off, but the first 1/2 of my wish came true; now I hope the 2nd 1/2 does tomorrow or Thursday! :dance:

Corky

I had a secret wish for them to lose last night so they can come back to da Bronx and WIN it here. :boogie: Thought they would pull it off, but the first 1/2 of my wish came true; now I hope the 2nd 1/2 does tomorrow or Thursday! :dance:
Karry - me, too. That is exactly what I wished for. I hope it works for both of us. :D

George C

Go Yanks, they made it close in the 9th, I wanted it to end last night although it would be great to win it at Yankee stadium, i do think Yanks are the better team but Phillies showed thay are the defending champs and a excellent team.

Jeanie

Being a Jerseygirl at heart - I will stick with the Phillies even if they do not win the WS, at least they got this far. Two great teams that play very hard. Let the best man win.