Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

WS Continues to Game 6

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by Jeanie, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Jeanie

Jeanie Well-Known Member

Two great teams, but go Phillies. I want to see game 7:clap::clap::clap:

2. Corky

Corky Well-Known Member

The Phillies were rockin' last night. It was a good game to watch. Now on to game 6...let's keep it going. :boogie:

:banana: Gooooooooooo Yankeess!!! :banana:

3. Donna - dsw

Donna - dsw Well-Known Member

I really don't care who wins - but it was a good game. Hubby wants the Phillies to win!

4. Corky

Corky Well-Known Member

Donna - my hubby wants the Phillies to win as well, so it's been extra fun around here during the WS. :D

5. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

I had a secret wish for them to lose last night so they can come back to da Bronx and WIN it here. :boogie: Thought they would pull it off, but the first 1/2 of my wish came true; now I hope the 2nd 1/2 does tomorrow or Thursday! :dance:

6. Corky

Corky Well-Known Member

Karry - me, too. That is exactly what I wished for. I hope it works for both of us. :D

7. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Forever Remembered

Go Phillies. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

8. George C

George C Well-Known Member

Go Yanks, they made it close in the 9th, I wanted it to end last night although it would be great to win it at Yankee stadium, i do think Yanks are the better team but Phillies showed thay are the defending champs and a excellent team.

9. Cruise cutie

Cruise cutie Well-Known Member

Go Phillies!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:..and they all work hard at it but still....Joanne

10. Calgon1

Calgon1 Awaiting results of mental evaluation

George C, I think we're a minority; but the laugh is going to be on them ...

GO YANKS!

11. Jeanie

Jeanie Well-Known Member

Being a Jerseygirl at heart - I will stick with the Phillies even if they do not win the WS, at least they got this far. Two great teams that play very hard. Let the best man win.

12. MisterD21

MisterD21 If you take me serious, it's your problem

can't stand steinbrener, or the yankees.... indians fan , so you can understand...

GO PHILLIES!!!!!!