Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Xcaret or Xel-Ha...Please help!!

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by smoado, Jan 4, 2006.

1. smoado

smoado Guest

My husband and I have been to Xel-Ha (on our honeymoon) and found it to be AMAZING!!! We were thinking of trying Xcaret this time because we will have our 2 year old with us and our 16 year old. My mother in law is also coming along and this will be her first cruise or vacation of ANY type!!

I am just looking for a little feedback on Xcaret. Trying to decide between what we KNOW we love and what looks really nice on the computer from thousands of miles away! =)

2. randy

randy Guest

Xcaret is wonderful. It is also expensive, but hey what shore excurision isn't? We thought we could save a couple of bucks by buying our tickets on the pier instead of from Celebrity: WRONG! The shore excursion price was actually a couple of bucks cheaper! Go figure! They have everything from swimming with dolphins to horse shows, underground river rides, snorkeling, restaurants, folklore shows, etc. Something for everyone. Give it a shot!

3. rshreib

rshreib Guest

Have to agree...XCaret is the place to go!!! You can 20 times and still not cover the whole thing..