Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Xcaret Park - Cozumel

Discussion in 'Caribbean Ports' started by Camelia, Dec 31, 2003.

1. Camelia

Camelia Guest

Just read a post as to how beautiful this park is with a link to its website. I am leaving for Cozumel tomorrow on the Sensation, and had planning on doing Chankanaab Park again. But Xcaret looks even better. Any advise or experience with this park? Any can you get there on your own?

2. japrogrammer

japrogrammer Guest

If you decided to go to Xcaret Park, please post your experiences there. We have booked an excursion to Xcaret on our cruise next month

3. Wheels

Wheels Guest

Its been awhile since we were there. March 2000 but it was beautiful and would go again in a heart beat. The grounds were beautiful to walk around the outdoor restaurant overlooking the pool of very large turtles. The undergound snorkeling. The butterfliest and my daughters favourite - swimming with the dolphins.

You won't be sorry. Enjoy.

4. Camelia

Camelia Guest

Well, we just came back and went to Xcaret Park. The park was great, but I made the mistake of booking with carnival. It's great that you don't have to worry about how to get there and missing the ship, but there was not enough time in the park. I hated having to rush through and not being able to see it all.

5. Colo Cruiser

Colo Cruiser Guest

Dont forget the 45 minute ferry ride to Playa Del Carmen each way.