Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Yard pictures I promised

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by korinalacount, Sep 30, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The first picture is of the newly painted front door yellow,the new wrought iron cornice above door and the water fountain,and mums in plant,second picture a different angle,third,close up of the green man on the door and the new wrought iron cornice piece above door,fourth, John enjoying the fruits of his very hard labor,the new patio,fifth,the beautiful tropical patio area,thanks sweetie,sixth,my carved bear John bought me several years ago made by a artist in Manitou Springs under the window easement,he even put a pendant light on him so he would show up at night,seventh,Fred at the koi pond,drinking and being with his buddies,lol,eight,my late Lady de buggers,or Lady my sweet dog who passed I can now share a treasured picture of her to you,hope you enjoy Johns labors!

2. conniecat

conniecat Guest

Looks wonderful Korina. I would love to sit with you and sip a frozen thingy on that patio. Love the photos of Fred and Lady. Glad you have such a nice place to live. Congratulations to John too on his hard work.

3. Love your pictures.

Thanks for sharing.

4. nieciez

nieciez Guest

Wonderful Korina and there is nothing like sitting back and admiring the fruit of your labors in the new patio area. Lady was sure a beauty and Fred is so handsome!

5. debowah

debowah Guest

Enjoy, looks lovely.

6. Cruise cutie

Cruise cutie Guest

Nice photos, and that Fred is indeed the most handsome of bassets..they crawl in my heart with their plodding lumbering walk..:grin..enjoy the patio..:)..Joanne

7. tango55

tango55 Guest

Good job you two! Lovely peaceful area. And the dogs are wonderful!

Terry

8. maw

maw Guest

Thanks for sharing the pictures Korina. Enjoy your patio.

9. islandJim

islandJim Guest

Nice photos, your patio looks like a nice quiet spot for a cigar & frosty one. Cute dogs too.

Jim

10. Thanks guys,its nothing fancy,the patio cost 170 dollars,labor on John,priceless! He got the pendant for 20 bucks and the 2 cornices,one above bear,one above yellow door for 40 bucks,we are very frugal,the green man we bought awhile ago for 40 bucks as well from our favorite consignment store! It amazes me what people will pay for things,we could of gone for fancier pavers but couldnt afford them,and the rustic brick looks good in our backyard,Joanne wish you could hear him howl,I love Freds howl,neatest thing about him,Denise yes Lady was a beauty and just that,a Lady.We sure will enjoy our patio this weekend,Sunday when daughter comes,but love our front yard as well,John is itching to build a porch,dont think that will happen for quite awhile though,just cant afford all that lumber right now,lol!

11. r8derfan

r8derfan Guest

Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

12. red stripe

red stripe Guest

That is so inviting, and I love the bear..
    I want a pond here.. but E says he can toss a few blow-up fish in the pool for me if I want :grin

now Korina my honey-bunny...... look through your photos of Lady and send one to me that is face on..
    I have a plan...

13. Donna - dsw

Donna - dsw Guest

Love the photos - what wonderful work you have both done.

14. red stripe

red stripe Guest

Korina.. you have inspired me...... and tomorrow I have to post the pictures of... The Girls.... :grin
    I actually miss them and want 6 for myself.....

15. JANPEP

JANPEP Guest

Very nice patio, look's like a nice place to relax.
    I would love to give Fred a big hug, he is so cute.