• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

YEAH!!! Booked our very first back to back!!!

S

Sgrane

[size=medium]Well, we decided to take advantage of the RCCL sale going on today and tomorrow! We are planning (pending the 5 months in between) on doing Freedom of the Seas Eastern and Western for a 14 day cruise!

We booked with Lori @ Skyscraper and between her onboard credit and RCCL's we get $400 on onboard credit for the two weeks to boot!

But the best part is Port Canaveral is only an hour and some change from home, so we can get a change of clothes inbetween cruise while keeping the majority of our luggage in our room between cruises!

We are really excited as this is a first for us! Woo Hoo!
[/size]

X( X( X( X(

L

Lisa63

Congrats! But I think it would be more fun and interesting to stay onboard in between cruises, if they let you. That's something that doesn't come around too often.

K

kitten

"GREAT SCOTT"!!!!!! Whooooo-weeeeee, here's ta doin' the "bookin'-boogie" with ya my friend!!! =docdance Now I'm depending on ya to give us a great review when you get back, can't wait to hear how "YOU" liked it!!!:thumb As you can tell by my sig. Eddie & I will be sailing her next year for our 25th!!!

C

Cruise cutie

:grin we have done three...14 days or longer cruises now.

=bigwave on the B/B booking!!..prepare to be @ddicted, and NEVER want to do less..enjoy!!..:)..Joanne

E

Einstein

Saw thos Gr8 deals and they are indeed enticing. Congrats on the B@B abd enjoy the short countdown Beaky. :thumb

T

tango55

Congrats on the B2B!! We will be booking ours today - on the Carnival Glory for next December - East & West as well. The airfare is so expensive to fly from Vancouver to Florida, might as well do a 14 night cruise while we're there!

Terry

K

Karry

=clap sounds like a ton of fun! I agree with Lisa, stay on the ship. It's fun to have the whole darn thing to yourself for a little while and also fun watching the new pax board. Okay, so....who is going to do the groaners for 2 weeks =eek

L

lizardstew

I'm jealous!!! Sounds amazing! One of these days, Hubby and I will do something like this!!!

G

George C

Congrats, we did back to back a few years ago, it was one of the best vacations we ever took. Another of the advatages of the back to back, if you drink you get get whatever you want duty free for the second week.