Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

YES - to Ocean Potions CArds on RCCL

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by TXRed, Sep 30, 2003.

1. TXRed

TXRed Guest

Hi to all, We returned Sunday from another fantastic cruise on the Rhapsody. The Ocean Potions card (adult nonalcoholic drink cards) is available. We purchased ours at the pool bar just after embarking. 12 drinks for $29.95......can't beat it if you love the potions without alcohol. As always tthe staff and crew of the Rhapsody did an outstanding job. Nothing to complain about at all. The food was good to excellent depending on one's likes and dislikes. James Andrews, the Cruise Director, and his staff continue with their excellent activities and entertainment for guests....young and old, participators and watchers. Weather was wonderful....a few rain squalls but hey....no problem. Pklease feel free to ask any questions and I will answer them to the best of my ability! Di

2. SATXCruiser

SATXCruiser Guest

We were on the same cruise as Di - agree 100% with her assesment. Food was OK - everything else was terrific. We were a little disappointed in Key West (short time and it was VERY hot and muggy (even in the bars)). Will take the Rhapsody again anytime - very good shape for a ship that is a little older.

3. inipid

inipid Guest

Can you tell me if that card includes non-alcohol beer, such as Odoul's?

thanks!

4. TXRed

TXRed Guest

Yes, Key West was hot and sticky....and no breeze. We would love to have seen a great sunset, but unfortunately it was too cloudy. We did get some terrific conch fritters. I also noticed a lack of energy and excitement at Mallory Square this trip. Must have just been a off day all the way around.

5. TXRed

TXRed Guest

You got me on the O'Douls.......we didn't even as. You might call RCCL and ask.....I know there were some resiricitons....such as not valid with room service.....but we drank all the foo-foo drinks. The banana drinks were terrific as were the strawberry margaritas. Di