• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

YESSSSSSSSS PRICE DROP!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

ssatterly

I just checked carnivals website and now the Dec 11th 2004 bl gty on the truimph went from $699 to $679 hey its only $20 pp but hey it all adds up.. So I just saved $40. I called them and they took it right off of what i owe on our trip. It was that easy. Know I know I am going to look on there everyday. Who knows Maybe I will save even more..... Whoo Hooo

C

cruisegary

Watch for price changes in higher level rooms. We were able to move up from low 8 to cat 11 for about $200 each. Price has since moved up another $500. Watch it.

S

ssatterly

I am not concerned on moving up. I have a Bl Gyt room so I am going to have a Bal regardless. I just think its great I am saving money

A

aileenw

i just checked carnival website and Travelocity and our cruise went up $400.00 per stateroom for an inside gty room for our Sept 5th cruise. Why ?? Go figure !!!!!!!!!!!!
That's ok. We are booked already.

N

NewNCrusin

Ours has gone done $10o on Travelocity since we booked two months ago for a May 30 cruise on the Conquest. I will be calling Travelocity today or tomorrow to request our on board credit! There are 8 of us going...which is $800 in drinking MONEY! :) Well, maybe not all of it!