Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

You asked for PHOTOS of Lake Louise?

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by ShipMaven, Oct 28, 2009.

1. JacquieP

JacquieP Well-Known Member

Absolutely beautiful!

2. Mbandy

Mbandy Well-Known Member

Great photos Mary Ann. Great to get out of the desert for a while, huh?

3. H2O babe

H2O babe Well-Known Member

Beautiful shot MaryAnn --- I remember my parents talking about visiting the Lake Louise/Banff area as well as the Calgary Stampede. We would love to get there someday.

Your room looked absolutely stunning.

Kay

4. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Forever Remembered

I appreciate all your lovely comments...and am happy if I brought back reminiscences, old and recent, for those of you who've been there or whose families have been there (love your photos, Beryl!).

I rarely take time for myself, so it was a heavenly treat to have those two days of pure bliss. The internet, for some reason, didn't work in my room - I could have called for Tech assistance but I was naughty and didn't bother! I knew we'd be going at lightning speed in Banff... :)

5. gottagoacruzn

gottagoacruzn Well-Known Member

Hi, oh gee those pictures are wonderful, have never been there, as yet, but maybe I should go one day.

6. J.E. M.

J.E. M. Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing Mary Ann.

7. Jill B

Jill B The roaming Aussie

Wow Mary Ann, what a beautiful place! Looks like we need to save our pennies for another trip UpOver. I am guessing that is snow on the ground?
    Thanks for sharing these great photos with us. :)

8. Cruise cutie

Cruise cutie Well-Known Member

OH>>>>>>>>>>>> now I really want to go more now .. my teacher in 5th grade had a "slide show".( showing my years!!..:D..)the whole picture show was breath taking I have never forgotten it ..this merely makes it more of a want..thanks so much..hugs..Joanne

9. connie seabee

connie seabee Well-Known Member Community Sponsor

Maryann, the photos of Lake Louise are beautiful. I can see why you enjoyed it so much. The room is so charming, and the view is breathtaking. Thank you for sharing.

10. Corky

Corky Well-Known Member

Absolutely stunning!! Thank you for sharing. :)

11. Tobyn

Tobyn Well-Known Member

Thank you for the photos MaryAnn. It's just as lovely as I remember from my younger days when I visited.

12. jk

jk Well-Known Member

Oh Mary Ann, what a heavenly place!! I need to put it on my must see places!! Absolutely gorgeous pics! How lucky for you to have that room with that view!! Thanks so much for sharing with all of us.

13. Linda&Jim

Linda&Jim Well-Known Member

Wow! The photos are breathtaking. Lake Louise is on my list of to do's. It is truly a beautiful place. Thanks for sharing.

14. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Forever Remembered

I'm so happy to see the reaction to the photos. Sometimes, we needn't travel to the ends of the earth to savor what we have right here on the North American continent!

15. seagrandaddy&seagrandma

seagrandaddy&seagrandma Well-Known Member

Lovely pictures of that wonderful spot. It brought back memories. Great room you had MaryAnn! Thank you for sharing.

16. Hooked

Hooked Well-Known Member

Wow amd I glad I went back a ways to see what I missed last week. The plase in wonderful Ship.. I have a fondness in my heart for Yellow Labradors.