You can call me Mrs...........

H

H2O babe

Greetings addicts,

We have returned from the most fabulous two week vacation I've ever had! In 14 days we had only one day of rain on the last sailing day into Vancouver. Unbelievable.

I wanted to let you all know that while in Juneau on the 4th of July Todd and I got married on a glacier! The weather was awesome and the whole event was so special. Our witnesses were our helicopter pilot and photographer. Marriage commissioner Tom Stewart from Juneau married us. I have attached 2 photos (thanks for all the help Red!) so you can check it out. We were married on the Mendenhall Glacier.

I'm hoping to get my photos into the addicts gallery soon.

Kay

B

Boat boy

Wow ! That's great ! Very Romantic ! Todd is a very lucky guy ! I wish you two all the happiness in the world.

Boat Boy

M

mrsrocster

Oh wow! That is very cool! Did you know or were you surprised? Either way, its very romantic! Todd is in trouble for each and every anniversary from now on........he's got to top the wedding day! Hmmm....wonderful Alaska, helicopter, amazing glaciers.........what to do for the 1st anniversary????? You both are very lucky! Can't wait to see more pictures!

G

GloBug

How wonderful. What a great place to be married. I presume he also put a piece of ice in platinum on your finger...

R

Rubysky

Cool. omg, that's punny. Sorry, I'll try to do better.

Here goes.....

Great idea to make it special, congrats.

A

audrey

congradulation what a great place to get married on one of our trips to Alaska a couple we met got married in juneau also but in a park and they were worriied about the weather but they had a sunny day.

E

Einstein

Congrats to the 2 Newlyweds and may there be MANY more celebrations aboard Cruise Ships in the future for U two. :couple