• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

You Know that Spring is around the corner...when....

T

The Cruiser

Turning the Clocks Ahead 1 hour ths Sat. Night. And remeber to change the batteries in your smoke alarms.

D

Donna - dsw

Yeah - glad I saw that on TV - after being home babysitting mil - I would have been to work at the wrong time Monday! lol

S

smoose

I know spring is close when the mosquitoes are on me within 30 seconds of stepping outside.

S

ShipMaven

And then there's Arizona that bucks the trend, sits back, and watches almost everybody else frantically changing their clocks.

B

Beryl

There in no way spring is just around the corner.....DH is out there blowing snow...we had a little blizzard this afternoon! I cannot believe it is time to "spring" forward!!

D

Dolphin

I know that Spring is right around the corner when I see the first Robin in my yard (my hubby saw one today!!!) :daisy

I

iluvcruzin

I'm all about being ready for Spring. :D I don't like losing an hr of weekend time though. :lol

R

RosieRosie

I knew it was spring today - it was 61 degrees today, so I took my sandwich (chicken and artichoke heart panini) to the park on my lunch hour. And I watched the ducks on the pond - some were splashing in the water, but the rest were skating across the ice :lol - it'll take a little more heat to melt that pond after a long, cold winter.