Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

You Know that Spring is around the corner...when....

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by The Cruiser, Mar 5, 2009.

1. The Cruiser

The Cruiser Guest

Turning the Clocks Ahead 1 hour ths Sat. Night. And remeber to change the batteries in your smoke alarms.

2. Donna - dsw

Donna - dsw Guest

Yeah - glad I saw that on TV - after being home babysitting mil - I would have been to work at the wrong time Monday! lol

3. smoose

smoose Guest

I know spring is close when the mosquitoes are on me within 30 seconds of stepping outside.

4. red stripe

red stripe Guest

nice flag :lol

5. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

And then there's Arizona that bucks the trend, sits back, and watches almost everybody else frantically changing their clocks.

6. Beryl

Beryl Guest

There in no way spring is just around the corner.....DH is out there blowing snow...we had a little blizzard this afternoon! I cannot believe it is time to "spring" forward!!

7. smoose

smoose Guest

Thanks Red. I'm quite proud of it!LOL

8. Dolphin

Dolphin Guest

I know that Spring is right around the corner when I see the first Robin in my yard (my hubby saw one today!!!) :daisy

9. iluvcruzin

iluvcruzin Guest

I'm all about being ready for Spring. :D I don't like losing an hr of weekend time though. :lol

10. RosieRosie

RosieRosie Guest

I knew it was spring today - it was 61 degrees today, so I took my sandwich (chicken and artichoke heart panini) to the park on my lunch hour. And I watched the ducks on the pond - some were splashing in the water, but the rest were skating across the ice :lol - it'll take a little more heat to melt that pond after a long, cold winter.

11. Missou

Missou Guest

I know spring is around the corner when the sun is still out after 6pm =COOL

12. J.E. M.

J.E. M. Guest

Thanks for reminding me.