Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

You know what is great?

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by BostonsJ, May 8, 2008.

1. BostonsJ

BostonsJ Guest

Coming home at night in the daylight even when I work late, leaving the windows open when I sleep, watching people get outside and be active again, the smell of the charcoal grill, driving up the street and noticing that I am the first on the block to have pretty flowers, I could go on and on.

What part about this time of year makes you happy?

2. lizardstew

lizardstew Guest

I love to watch my pups sunbathe out in the yard. :grin

3. Calgon1

Calgon1 Guest

Being able to begin another chapter in my quest for the most beautiful yaer in the village. That, and grilling season !

4. Kiffen

Kiffen Guest

The past few days have been nice...gloomy, cool, and a little wet..just perfect!

I love to BBQ...but in Cali you can almost do it year round anyways!

Hmmm, I hate the heat the most....so i hope summer hurries up and leaves! I guess I'm glad when summers over! That and we're headed to Alaska the end of August!

5. JacquieP

JacquieP Guest

Local strawberries and spinach, then the peaches and corn. I love fresh local fruits and vegetables.

6. RosieRosie

RosieRosie Guest

I like to play in my garden. I'l have to plant more bulbs in the fall, so I'll have more color in the spring garden.

7. Cruise cutie

Cruise cutie Guest

I love to putter in the yard seeing all the changes in my perennials, I adore sipping a cuppa on the deck..looking out to the Green Mountains and seeing trees waft in the breezes.. dragonflies skim on the edge of the pool, and soon my hummers back at the feeders..and longer days as you sya.. Winters so dark make the months drag...

Spring, Summer ,and Fall in New England gladen my heart!!...and take stresses away a whole lot faster....:)..Joanne

8. Donna - dsw

Donna - dsw Guest

Sitting in our hot tub at night when it is still cool - seeing all the stars and planes fly over head.

Wondering who is on those flights and where are they going.

Seeing the yard all green with pretty flowers.

Going to a baseball game and having a good ole hot dog.

9. Driving thru the Mountains or Garden of the Gods,looking at all the blossoming trees,reveling in Mother Nature!

10. nieciez

nieciez Guest

The sun is up when I GET to work :lol

11. r8derfan

r8derfan Guest

What's great is coming home from work to furbabies that act like you have been away for weeks. They are so happy and excited to see you.

12. MARIPOSA

MARIPOSA Guest

Watching the world come alive with Spring color, lovely weather, the sounds of nature and thanking God for allowing me to be alive and well to enjoy it all. Sure looking forward to those cherries that are dotting our tree. Hope they make it cuz this year the squirrels are NOT my friends cuz the darn guys are getting quite bold and gnawing off the ends of the branches instead of just nibbling on the baby fruits. LOL

Hugs, Mariposa