• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Your good thoughts worked!

PEB

Thank you for all the good thoughts about me getting a job with Princess Cruise Line. Starting May 10 I will be working at Mt. Mckinley in Alaska. I just got off the phone with them and they said I am hired. I passed all the background checks. Now all I have left to do is fill out some paper work that they are sending me and then get to Alaska in May.

I'm loading up the camera for when I am off work and ready to pack up and leave.

Thanks for all the good thoughts you all came through for me.

PEB

Corky

That is so wonderful, Peb. I can't wait to hear how much you are enjoying your new job. I know living in Alaska has been a dream of yours for so long. Congratulations for making your dream come true!! :cheer:

Mgram

Congrats!!! I know they will be as glad to have an enthusiastic employee as your are going to be working in Alaska, your favorite place.

JacquieP

I am SO envious! I know it will be very hard work, but made much easier by working in a phenomenally beautiful place. Congratulations!!!

Cyndi

Congratulations PEB,:cheer::doubleup: maybe you will be where we can meet you, we plan to bring the family to Alaska for our 50th :biggrin: