• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Your prayers are being heard...PLEASE continue them!

S

ShipMaven

Several months ago, I asked for your prayers for the young (43 years old) father of the family who watch Pucci when I travel - the wife does my housework once a week and he did my handywork. He was diagnosed with metastatic colon cancer and given a 50-50 chance of surviving 2-1/2 years.

Jeff has undergone radiation - those treatments are now finished, and continues to undergo very agressive chemotherapy. Several weeks ago, the tumor in his lymph gland in his neck had shrunk from 3 cm to 1/2 cm and his enlarged liver had shrunk. This evening, Melinda (his wife) called to say that the oncologist can no longer find a tumor in his neck, his liver has shrunk even more and they're going to do his next PET Scan sooner than the scheduled 5-6 weeks after radiation - they'll probably do the PET Scan in about 3 weeks. The oncologist further thinks they'll be able to do surgery shortly thereafter. The oncologist is VERY pleased with Jeff's progress.

Jeff and Melinda (and I!) thank you for your prayers, and ask that you please continue to pray for him. Your prayers ARE working, and we all are most grateful.

C

Cruise cutie

=yeah..prayers will continue here too.. Thanks so much for the update..hugs..Joanne

B

Beryl

Maryann, your note this morning has lifted my spirits. I cannot imagine the joy that Jeff and Melinda are feeling from such positive results. I am praying, and will continue to pray, that the road forward has few bumps and that the positive outcome we all hope for comes to pass.