Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Your Prayers are Needed!

Discussion in 'The Safe Harbor' started by bostongal, Nov 7, 2008.

1. bostongal

bostongal Guest

I am hoping that all of c@ friends will say some serious prayers for us? My DH has been looking for a new job for 2 months now without success and is in danger of being unemployed this coming week if he cannot find something quickly. If he loses his job I will lose my health insurance which would be catastrophic to us right now and we cannot cover the premiums which would be close to $1000 a month. He is currently doing everything possible to remain with his current company and also has a good chance at a job with another company (he is on his 4th interview on Tuesday when he will work with the GM for a day).

Please pray with me!

TIA - Meg

2. debowah

debowah Guest

Prayers......lots and lots........

3. audrey

audrey Guest

prayers on the way

4. seamom

seamom Guest

Oh....throwing up a few words to the clouds for you! Hope someone catches them!

5. reggae

reggae Guest

Prayers on the way ((((hugs for you)))))

6. GloBug

GloBug Guest

You will be in my prayers. Please let us know how it goes.

7. Beryl

Beryl Guest

You have my prayers Meg! Count on them!

8. elliottsmama

elliottsmama Guest

I know your fear and I will say extra prayers tonight. God Bless you dear.

9. mrsrocster

mrsrocster Guest

Oh Meg! Here's thinking wonderful thoughts on your DH's interviews! This is a magical time of year, keep up the good thoughts! While one door closes, another one opens so this may be a blessing in disguise! While I've never been in this situation, I've thought about what I would do and I didn't find any answers.........ugh.....its so tough in this day and time. Keep us posted!

Michelle

10. JacquieP

JacquieP Guest

Lots of prayers are on the way!

11. bostongal

bostongal Guest

Thank you all so much!

Meg

12. BostonsJ

BostonsJ Guest

Lots of Prayers Meg. You don't need this worry. Have faith that it will all work out kid! Hugs...........

13. Cruise cutie

Cruise cutie Guest

HUGS, Prayers, and =love from us..it will be OK.keep us updated....Joanne

14. Corky

Corky Guest

(((HUGS))) My best wishes Meg that Marty has a new job very quickly!!! (((HUGS)))

15. JANPEP

JANPEP Guest

Oh Meg, I hope all thing's work out for the both of you.
    Prayer's & good thought's are on the way to you from MN.

16. H2O babe

H2O babe Guest

Meg - I will keep you and hubby in my thoughts and prayers. This is such a tough time in our country right now. Best wishes and hugs to you both.

K.

17. maw

maw Guest

My prayers go out to you all--hugs.

18. Lisa63

Lisa63 Guest

Prayers being said. Keep us posted as you can.

19. KathyC

KathyC Guest

Hope all goes well this Tues on the job; how sad that health insurance has to put such a strain on all of us.

20. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

Prayers certainly being said, and I hope you will have good news on Tuesday. Please God we can celebrate when we meet on Tuesday.