Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Your thoughts on the Vision

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by JoeP, May 8, 2004.

1. JoeP

JoeP Guest

My wife and I are planning a trip on the Vision. We have cruised with RCCL before on the Explorer and at that time we found that they had difficulty in handling the number of people on board.

Also we like to dance prior to dinner. Are there many options on the Vision?

Does anyone have any recent experience with the Vision.

Thanks.

2. rnblombardo

rnblombardo Guest

We did Mexican Riviera on Vision 10/03. Beautiful ship! It was a full ship but we never had a problem feeling there were too many people, no lines, everything moved and worked perfectly. We had a mini-suite and the balcony was great. Room was large compared to previous cruises, even had a bathtub. Ship is beautifully decorated, lots of floor to ceiling glass and chrome. Very clean and well cared for. Food was ok - not terrific. Dancing available in at least 2 lounges. Embarkation and debarkation was painless. Would sail on Vision again for sure.

3. kimmy

kimmy Guest

I am on the Vision next month to Alaksa so cannot comment on her directly. But I have been on Voyager Class twice and agree totally! They are too big and impersonal for me and service levels suffer. Bigger is not always better!

I much more enjoy Radiance and Vision Class ships and still enjoy Sovereign class sailings. So don't judge by the Explorer because those mega ships are just not for everyone!

4. iluvcruzin

iluvcruzin Guest

It's been a few years since I was on the Vision but I really liked it. If you have the opportunity, book a corner aft balcony as they are one of the largest balconies in the fleet. I can't compare it to the Voyager Class ships as I haven't sailed them yet. I can say you never feel croweded onboard - even when it's a sold-out cruise.