You're Banned (Forum Game)

G

GloBug

r8derfan is banned because she is the pilot of jetblue and she has two glasses of wine before she flies. LOL. jetblue is banned because he lets her fly on two glasses of wine. And I'm banned, because I like his plane too, but I'm still nervous about flying. (So is Santa)

M

Mbandy

Glo is banned because she didn't sick her pooch on that crazy woman at the dog park.

Woof Woof :dog

K

Karry

Connie is banned because my dog Tucker wants the Aft Deck mascot job, but Connie volunteered Simon first. CC and Simon, you're outta here~:wave

C

conniecat

Ok, R9derfan and Karry are banned because they are all wrong! :)P)

That was a Frapppuccino Simon was fighting me for, and at those prices he was NOT getting any. lol. So, hw wasn't drunk, he just always looks that way. And I don't remember who named Simon mascot (Globug maybe?? Or Shipmaven??) I just put it in my signature. Now, vindicated!, lol.

cjbee, you are banned 'cause you are right, He is being very cuddly today and I love it! :kitten

G

GloBug

[quote conniecat]Glo is banned because she spells her name with a "Y"[/quote] Actually, that's on my birth certificate. My mom named all the girls with different spellings of their names. We all hated it. If we could have done it differently, we each would have. Also, I wasn't the Mascot Namer. Must have been Mary Ann.

Cricket is banned because she's named after a bug, and it's not a glo bug.

R

r8derfan

connie I should have banned you for calling me a R9derfan. But I'll let you slide this time. :lol

G

GloBug

Connie is banned because she should have banned the person who posted before her, and she didn't.