Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

You're Banned (Forum Game)

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by John, Jul 13, 2008.

1. jetblue

jetblue Guest

r8derfan is NOT banned because she likes my airplane!!

2. GloBug

GloBug Guest

r8derfan is banned because she is the pilot of jetblue and she has two glasses of wine before she flies. LOL. jetblue is banned because he lets her fly on two glasses of wine. And I'm banned, because I like his plane too, but I'm still nervous about flying. (So is Santa)

[​IMG]

3. Mbandy

Mbandy Guest

Glo is banned because she didn't sick her pooch on that crazy woman at the dog park.

Woof Woof :dog

4. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

Michael Bandy is banned because he lives in Sin City!

5. Rubysky

Rubysky Guest

Mary Ann is banned because she has been on way too many cruises.

6. GloBug

GloBug Guest

Ruby is banned because of that tattoo on her arm!

7. conniecat

conniecat Guest

Glo is banned because she spells her name with a "Y"

8. r8derfan

r8derfan Guest

Connie is banned because she is giving Simon liquor in her signature picture.

9. cjbee

cjbee Guest

cc is banned because she gets to cuddle and play with that Simon kitty.
    CJ

10. Karry

Karry Guest

Connie is banned because my dog Tucker wants the Aft Deck mascot job, but Connie volunteered Simon first. CC and Simon, you're outta here~:wave

11. r8derfan

r8derfan Guest

Karry is banned because Simon is to drunk to move off this board.

12. conniecat

conniecat Guest

Ok, R9derfan and Karry are banned because they are all wrong! :)P)

That was a Frapppuccino Simon was fighting me for, and at those prices he was NOT getting any. lol. So, hw wasn't drunk, he just always looks that way. And I don't remember who named Simon mascot (Globug maybe?? Or Shipmaven??) I just put it in my signature. Now, vindicated!, lol.

cjbee, you are banned 'cause you are right, He is being very cuddly today and I love it! :kitten

13. Cricket

Cricket Guest

conniecat is banned because she has cuter cats then me!

14. GloBug

GloBug Guest

[quote conniecat]Glo is banned because she spells her name with a "Y"[/quote] Actually, that's on my birth certificate. My mom named all the girls with different spellings of their names. We all hated it. If we could have done it differently, we each would have. Also, I wasn't the Mascot Namer. Must have been Mary Ann.

Cricket is banned because she's named after a bug, and it's not a glo bug.

15. r8derfan

r8derfan Guest

connie I should have banned you for calling me a R9derfan. But I'll let you slide this time. :lol

16. conniecat

conniecat Guest

Sorry, I am banned for typos!

17. Rubysky

Rubysky Guest

Conniecat, you are banned for life for banning yourself. Your cats are banned too.

18. conniecat

conniecat Guest

Ah ha, found the post.

Reggae called Siimon the board mascot. So, she is banned!

19. GloBug

GloBug Guest

Connie is banned because she should have banned the person who posted before her, and she didn't.

20. r8derfan

r8derfan Guest

Glo is banned because her little sailor makes me go "Eh, keh, keh, keh, keh"!!