• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Zaandam, Port Canaveral

C

Cruzman

Anyone know when she is scheduled to arrive in Port Canaveral for the first sailing from there.

K

KimberleyFLA

The first sailing is Nov. 9th. I don't know when she is expected to arrive, but I will be there on the 8th.

S

sail7seas

She will be transiting the Panama Canal Saturday, November 2 (I'm hoping for an e-mail from a friend on the ship to tell me the time) ...I plan to catch her on the Pancanal cam. We watched her transit for her repositioning in the spring and it will be fun to see her return.

C

Cruzman

I sent an email to the Port Canaveral Port Authority and received a prompt response. The Zaandam will be docked at Terminal #10 which is the same one that the Sovereign of the Seas uses.

K

KimberleyFLA

Does anyone know when the Zaandam is due to arrive in Port Canaveral? Will she be there before Nov. 9th?

I'm hoping I can see her when I get there a day before.

Thanks.

S

sail7seas

It would be unusual for a ship to arrive at a port the day BEFORE disembarkation/embarkation. If the cruise pax on board now are supposed to disembark in Canaveral, the ship would most probably arrive the early A.M. of the 9th.

I don't have the brochure handy so I can't check if the are disembarking them in Canaveral but I would imagine they are.