Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

zandaam shore excursions on western Carib.

Discussion in 'Holland America Line' started by jimlinalf, Mar 30, 2004.

1. jimlinalf

jimlinalf Guest

Can someone point me to a list of the available shore excursions that can be booked through HAL and their prices.

Thanks
    Jimlinalf

2. On the HAL website there is a section for booked passengers. On that section is a listing shore excursions and their prices. Have fun planning!

Familycruiser

3. CruisinTex

CruisinTex Guest

Since you're more than 60 days away from your cruise, the HAL website probably won't work by going through the "for booked passengers" link. You can find out shore excursions that are available and the price for each one by going to your itinerary and clicking on each port (use the "find a cruise" link). I wish HAL would change their 60-day rule...I can understand not booking shore excursions more than 60 days in advance, but at least show us what time(s) each one operates so people can do some advance planning!

4. I was able to print the brochure 4 months prior to our cruise. We selected what we wanted and then waited for the 60 day window to see the exact times. It gave us a lot of time to plan and savor each choice. It made for a lot of fun dinner conversations. I think the planning is a large part of the fun- you get several months of anticipation. Now we leave in 2 days....and I can't wait!

Familycruiser

5. Ariana

Ariana Guest

What if I wanted to book through an independant agent? How does that work?