Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Zandaam Suite

Discussion in 'Holland America Line' started by familycruiser, Mar 27, 2004.

1. We are taking our first cruise on HAL- on the Zandaam April 3- but my family's 5th (kids age 9 and 11) and my twenty something cruise (I lost track!). We are in an S suite. In the brochure I see a description of a conceriege lounge, but don't see it listed on the deck plans. Is there such a lounge on this ship? I read somewhere that only 9 of the HAL ships have them and that the rest are getting them with upcoming upgrades. If there is no lounge, is there someone to help with concierge services (restaurant/spa reservations etc..) for suite passengers? Thanks for any info you can provide! Can't wait to go...one week and counting.

Family Cruiser

2. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

Unfortunately, Zaandam will get her Neptune Lounge right after you sail on her - there won't be concierge services until that time. You can pick up the phone and call the Pinnacle Grill at the Marco Polo (alternative restaurant), the spa, etc. Your stateroom number will immediately identify you as an S suite occupant. You shouldn't have any problems.

Bon Voyage - enjoy your cruise!

3. MrAloha

MrAloha Guest

Will the Zaandam have the Neptune Lounge in place before I embark on my (tentative) May 15 th sailing on the Inside Passage?

I think that's what you implied in our earlier exchange...right?

Mahalo nui loa,

Mr Aloha

4. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

Yes, Mr. Aloha, you'll have your Neptune Lounge by then. Enjoy!

Aloha nui loa,

5. sail7seas

sail7seas Guest

IMO....Having a Neptune Lounge really makes the Suite experience that much more comfortable and special. Once you become accustomed to having the use of a Neptune Lounge, it is hard to sail without one.

Enjoy.

6. MrAloha

MrAloha Guest

Mahalo for the update ShipMaven...

Looks like it will be the Zaandam on the 15th and I will certainly look forward to having the new Neptune Lounge.

Aloha nui loa,

Mr Aloha

7. jimlinalf

jimlinalf Guest

We are also looking forward to the Neptune lounge and all it offers us. Having just returned from a short carnival cruise to wet our appetite for the cruising life. Glad to hear the changes on the Zandaam will be in effect before our October cruise.

Jim