Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Zat Zaandam Review..done

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by Jim Munkittrick, Jan 15, 2002.

1. <HTML>Did a quickie review. Tried to cover the key points. After we were home 45 minutes, 3 neighbors called and all said we need to begin planning Alaska...told them it had to be HAL!!!</HTML>

2. sail7seas

sail7seas Guest

<HTML>Jim....you made me SMILE, BIG TIME. I love that ship and her crew and am so glad you were so satisfied.

When we were on her for Thanksgiving it was our third cruise on Zaandam and we felt just as you did...happy, happy, happy.

BUT what is making me happiest of all at this moment, is we will be back on her in February.

:ribbon</HTML>

3. Chippsetter

Chippsetter Guest

<HTML>You need to do a northbound Glacier Discovery on the Statendam or Veedam</HTML>

4. MissyLou

MissyLou Guest

<HTML>So glad you enjoyed HAL. We love it too. If you decide on Alaska, the Statendam is wonderful.</HTML>

5. Sandy

Sandy Guest

<HTML>Jim,

Glad to hear you had a great time on your cruise. Seems there are alot of happy HAL cruisers here......having never looked into that line.....maybe now is the time!</HTML>