Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Zenith/Baltimore/busses/Bermuda

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by Melinda Kazmer, Oct 1, 2001.

1. <HTML>Has anyone returned from the Zenith since she has departed from Baltimore? Has anyone taken busses from New York airports to get to the Zenith in Baltimore - If so, when did you get to Bermuda? What were the bus rides like?

A lot of us on the Repo cruise are getting a complete run-around from Celebrity - they changed the itinerary from Bermuda to three days at sea then San Juan - saying that it takes too long to get to Bermuda from Baltimore. Any information that anyone who has actually gone on the Zenith since Sept 11 would be most appreciated!

Thanks
    Melinda</HTML>

2. Lisa

Lisa Guest

<HTML>Actually, it does take a lot longer to get to Bermuda from Baltimore than NYC. You have to go up the whole length of Chesapeake Bay and it is a no wake zone with a narrow shipping channel. It takes forever to get to the open sea. I remember reading on another board that it was mid to late afternoon when the ship pulled into Bermuda. I would be upset to miss Bermuda, but that just gives me more sea days (which I love!) :)</HTML>