Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Zenith Bermuda Cruisers

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by BillPSF, Aug 22, 2002.

1. BillPSF

BillPSF Guest

Were the formal nights as well attended on this cruise? We are thinking of leaving our tuxs at home.

2. Toto

Toto Guest

When we sailed on the Zenith to Bermuda we saw all types of dress, from Tux to suit. But we found that formal nights went over quite well with most cruisers in suits on our voyage!

3. We found the same as toto. In fact just for fun dh dressed in Bermuda shorts, polo style shirt, tie, sportcoat, socks and of course tennis shoes. Everyone loved it. The photog was all over him taking pics. He had every intention of going back up to the cabin to change but didn't.

4. On July 20th Zenith, the Tuxedos were approx 40%. Most others were in business suits, with a few sport coats.

5. Cruzship

Cruzship Guest

in May, mostly suits, some tuxes. Dinner was well attended.

6. anton

anton Guest

For formal night, I wore a dark business suit with a formal, tux-style shirt.
    Nobody even knew the difference.
    That previous post about Bermuda shorts sounds great; I'll try it.
    Besides, when in Hamilton, I saw two very prosperous businessmen on their way to work, coat, tie, Bermuda shorts, knee socks, the lot.

So I could always claim I was "going native," right?

anton

7. In Bermuda practically all the businessmen wear shorts, its somewhat like in Hawaii where the bank president, and everyone else, wears an aloha shirt. In fact, we always distrust men in shirt and tie as they are usually lawyers!!!!

8. herb

herb Guest

When we sailed on the Zenith the majority of gentlemen wore suits.
    herb