• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Zenith evening shore activities

S

Sue

<HTML>We will be on the Zenith the first week in Sept. Have read on this board that there is not much doing on the ship evenings while in port. Any recommendations on shore activities - any good night clubs, or other evening shore activities? We will be playing golf with early tee times 2 days, but, what about the other evenings??
We plan to eat dinner (early seating) on the ship. Any ideas? We are mid 40's and mid 50's.

Thanks Sue</HTML>

C

cruzship

<HTML>I recommend doing the Hawkins Island " Dont stop the Carnival" nite( check the scrolldown menu at the top of this page for 'group cruise info" and look at bottom of page for the particulars on this tour)
I also recommend a night time surry ride around Hamilton, and the Clayhouse nightclub(only for the CocaCola steel drum band).</HTML>

G

Ginnie

<HTML>We sailed the Zenith June 16 and booked a shore excursion for the night that we were in St. George. It was the Clay House Inn nightclub tour to see and listen to the "Coca Cola" steel drum band. It was excellent! They have been around for years and I saw them some time ago. They play anything from popular tunes to classical music on the steel drums.They had other entertainment on stage as well and the tour price included 2 drinks per person.
Happy Cruising!</HTML>