Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

ZENITH & HORIZON NOT IN PORT YET

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by toni, Sep 17, 2001.

1. toni

toni Guest

<HTML>Hi
    Any one know the status of these two ships, the Bermuda web cams shows empty ports and the celebrity website has not mentioned anything</HTML>

2. Toto

Toto Guest

<HTML>Aren't they still going through the Boston port?
    Toto
    :usa</HTML>

3. toni

toni Guest

<HTML>Well they left Baltimore Saturday afternoon for Bermuda</HTML>

4. Judi

Judi Guest

<HTML>The last I read, Horizon was due to leave Philadelphia at 7:30pm and Zenith was was due to leave Baltimore at 6:30 pm.

They were both leaving later than usual to accommodate those people who had to travel from the New York area to embark.

[​IMG]

~~~~~~~Judi in Hamilton NJ~~~~~~~
    Wishing you Blue Skies & Calm Seas!</HTML>

5. Pamela

Pamela Guest

<HTML>I have a friend who works on the Horizon - ACD. His Mom told me the ships don't expect to make it into Bermuda until sometime tomorrow due to the hurricane.</HTML>

6. toni

toni Guest

<HTML>Oh man, my friends were so aprehensive about leaving in the first place

First they had to go to Baltimore and then they were leaving Baltimore Saturday evening at 630 instead of 430

Plus they live blocks from the WTC !!!!!
    and this is their honeymoon. I just hope they are thankful they are alive...

Toni</HTML>

7. Leslie

Leslie Guest

<HTML>Yea the ship are not scheduled to arrive in Bermuda waters until Tuesday morning. The Zenith and Horizon will be berthed in Hamilton, Bermuda tomorrow.

Happy Cruising,
    Leslie
    lls@ibl.bm</HTML>

8. toni

toni Guest

<HTML>Hi Leslie
    is the water too rough in St George?</HTML>