Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Zenith Outside Cabins

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by Jan Z., Mar 27, 2002.

1. Jan Z.

Jan Z. Guest

Getting ready to book for next year to Bermuda..We want an outside cabin(no Balcony). Which is the best deck to be on? Is midship best? Aft? Thanks all!

2. Raven

Raven Guest

We were on deck 9 and liked that it was only one deck up to the promenade deck and 2 up to the pool deck. The level with the main dining room was 2 levels below us so it was a good and central location. Being midship is always the best for less motion but to go up you need to go all the way forward or aft for stairways or elevators.

3. maria

maria Guest

The Zenith does not have balconys but just be careful because some views are obstructed.

4. jwave

jwave Guest

We too were on deck 9 and did enjoy it. We were however far aft, and could feel every wave. I am prone to seasickness, so maybe it is just me.

5. CruiseDiva

CruiseDiva Guest

We've sailed on Zenith twice, both times in outside cabins--once on deck 5 and the other time on deck 10. Our cabin on deck 10 was a "premium" category 3 and had a fridge and small sofa. Otherwise, the cabin on deck 5 was identical (just a chair instead of the sofa and no fridge).

Midship on a lower deck is best if you are prone to motion sickness. Personally, I'd book a lower deck because it's less expensive and the cabins are all alike anyway. Some of the cabins on deck 9 have the view obstructed by lifeboats.

Hope this helps.

______

6. herb

herb Guest

The best cabin is in the middle and not too far up. The cabins on the Zenith are very nice. About 175sq.feet. Plenty of room. No balconies on the Zenith.
    herb