Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Zenith Review Posted and I'm back...

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by BillPSF, Oct 20, 2002.

1. BillPSF

BillPSF Guest

Got back last night. Still haven't opened the suitcases. Had a wonderful time. Loved the Zenith and Bermuda. We felt really welcomed back being part of the Captain's Club. Lots of really nice perks. This was our 15th cruise and 5th on Celebrity. Food as good or better than ever. Liked the size of the ship. Was a little concerned it might be too small but that was not a problem. Her age does not show. We really liked traveling with other people. Didn't do any ship sponsored shore excursions. but really got to know the island. NY was a lot of fun. Did a little sightseeing pre and post cruise. What I forgot to mention in the review. We found a limo driver at the pier who took us (4) and all our luggage to a nearby hotel and stored it for us while we went sightseeing. Came back at a predetermined time and went to the airport. We really lucked out. Now to the laundry.

2. WB, glad you had a good time. Have fun with that laundry :lol

3. sail7seas

sail7seas Guest

Welcome back...glad you had such as good time. We cruised Zenith to Bermuda about 3 years ago. this same time of year and remember that the weater was wonderful.

4. Cruzship

Cruzship Guest

I am so glad you had a great time in"Mooda ! I love it and love either of the Celeb "Twins". May go for trip 8 in summer, I get the Bermuda.com news sent email once a week to get my Mooda fix!

5. Sunshine

Sunshine Guest

Welcome back!

6. paulfredo

paulfredo Guest

Welcome home. We loved our trip to Bermuda on Zenith last year. Glad to hear they are still taking good care of her.

paul

7. BSeaBob

BSeaBob Guest

yes it's nice to know she's holding up. I have never noticed the smoke problem and have been in cabins on both sides of the ship. Guess you just got unlucky and next to a huge puffer

8. L8inAZ

L8inAZ Guest

Welcome Back...Isn't the laundry thing the worst? I hate it. Oh well back to reality..Stephanie

9. hstrybuf

hstrybuf Guest

Welcome back Bill! :wave