Zenith to home port in Jacksonville

C

C-Bee

Starting this Fall:

<http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/032403/bus_cruiseship.shtml>

E

Einstein

Interesting article Connie .... Thanx for posting it. Brings one more cruise ship a little closer for US SE @ddicts. :thumb Anyone know waht the cruise terminal is like in JAX or are they planning any renovations or a NEW one???

K

kitten

Like E, that port would be alot closer for us to travel to! I hope that more cruiselines will take an interest into berthing there. And it's true in what the article say's, more people are opting for the driving time instead of flying. I hope this pan's out!

D

Donna - dsw

Thanks for sharing. This will help my parents. They refuse to fly, but can drive to Jacksonville. Have a great day!

D

DeniseZ

A great idea for a cruise port. I was wondering the other day why ships didn't cruise from there, except for the US Navy!

J

JohnG

I'm very happy with that. My daughter and two grandchildren are in JAX and Southwest flies there from here non-stop with great rates....sometimes as low as $39 one way.

I

imlulu

Hopefully other lines will follow as Southwest flies direct from here also with much better rates than anywhere else into Florida!

S

Seawall

Great news that Celebrity has seen the light, and starting to base ships here in the south. Now, if Princess will just take the hint. lol