• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Zenith vs Nordic Empress

C

caddy79

Which is better The Celebrity Zenith or Royal Caribbean Nordic Empress. We are just curious . They both seem good

P

paulfredo

I'm sure both are good ships and would be great cruises (to Bermuda, I presume). But Zenith holds a special place in our hearts, and although we like to try different ships, I think I would go with Zenith. Celebrity is a cut above, in our humble opinion.

paul

E

Einstein

Gotta agree with paulfredo on this one. Either way would be Gr8 so it will be hard to go wrong with either choice. :thumb

C

Cruzship

Been on them both to Bermuda. Loved the Nordic Empress. Great food & service, but it is an older ship that does 4&5 niters during the winter, and as such, has seen a lot of wear. My fave is still Zenith/Horizon twins.

L

ljeanbrown

We have cruised on both and you would be fine on either one. Food a bit better on Zenith, activities a bit better on Nordic. Those are the main things I feel are not the same. Both really are great ships.

p.s. one other would be that the Nordic has balcony cabins and the Zenith does not.

Laurie :wave

Post Edited (06-05-03 12:11)

B

bunny

NE has plenty of open spaces and very airy and sooooo many placs to sit and view the sea. It was my first cruise and after it I was hooked! Even after the AOS, I would still go back on the Empress.