Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Zenith vs Nordic Empress

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by caddy79, Jun 5, 2003.

1. caddy79

caddy79 Guest

Which is better The Celebrity Zenith or Royal Caribbean Nordic Empress. We are just curious . They both seem good

2. paulfredo

paulfredo Guest

I'm sure both are good ships and would be great cruises (to Bermuda, I presume). But Zenith holds a special place in our hearts, and although we like to try different ships, I think I would go with Zenith. Celebrity is a cut above, in our humble opinion.

paul

3. Einstein

Einstein Guest

Gotta agree with paulfredo on this one. Either way would be Gr8 so it will be hard to go wrong with either choice. :thumb

4. Cruzship

Cruzship Guest

Been on them both to Bermuda. Loved the Nordic Empress. Great food & service, but it is an older ship that does 4&5 niters during the winter, and as such, has seen a lot of wear. My fave is still Zenith/Horizon twins.

5. ljeanbrown

ljeanbrown Guest

We have cruised on both and you would be fine on either one. Food a bit better on Zenith, activities a bit better on Nordic. Those are the main things I feel are not the same. Both really are great ships.

p.s. one other would be that the Nordic has balcony cabins and the Zenith does not.

Laurie :wave

Post Edited (06-05-03 12:11)

6. bunny

bunny Guest

NE has plenty of open spaces and very airy and sooooo many placs to sit and view the sea. It was my first cruise and after it I was hooked! Even after the AOS, I would still go back on the Empress.