• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

zip lines

B

brandos

I'm looking for anyones advice on the best zip line. My cruise options are Barbados, St. Lucia or Antigua. I'm looking for the flat out best.B)-

R

Rubysky

Welcome to C@'s Brandos.

I haven't been on any of those, just one in Jamaica. I'm trying to figure how to build one in our back yard.
I don't know anything about your 3 choices, sorry.
Did you look on youtube for ziplines? You might get lucky & find clips of the ones you are interested in.

S

sage

My DDs went zip lining in St Lucia and had a wonderful time. The equipment was great and runs from stand to stand were beautiful. The weight limit was also up to 300 pounds, so the equipment was very sturdy. Have a great time on your cruise.

R

red stripe

well, my choice for the best zipline is not on your list either. It is the Dragons Breath in Labadee.
here is a link to an album with phots of it. scroll down to the bottom to see where the photos of this event starts, then click on the 2nd page for more.

<a href = "http://www.cruise-addicts.com/photogallery/v/CANAL+Group+Cruise+by+Cyndi/"> Cyndi's album</a>

also you can read about it in the cruise diaries. here is a link

labadee zipline

You are riding from the tower at the top of this hill down to the beach

This is one happy Zipliner :lol