Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

zip lines

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by brandos, Apr 4, 2009.

1. brandos

brandos Guest

I'm looking for anyones advice on the best zip line. My cruise options are Barbados, St. Lucia or Antigua. I'm looking for the flat out best.B)-

2. Rubysky

Rubysky Guest

Welcome to C@'s Brandos.

I haven't been on any of those, just one in Jamaica. I'm trying to figure how to build one in our back yard.
    I don't know anything about your 3 choices, sorry.
    Did you look on youtube for ziplines? You might get lucky & find clips of the ones you are interested in.

3. BSeabob

BSeabob Guest

Icy Point Strait Alaska ..Longest in the world :D

4. Rubysky

Rubysky Guest

5. sage

sage Guest

My DDs went zip lining in St Lucia and had a wonderful time. The equipment was great and runs from stand to stand were beautiful. The weight limit was also up to 300 pounds, so the equipment was very sturdy. Have a great time on your cruise.

6. red stripe

red stripe Guest

well, my choice for the best zipline is not on your list either. It is the Dragons Breath in Labadee.
    here is a link to an album with phots of it. scroll down to the bottom to see where the photos of this event starts, then click on the 2nd page for more.

<a href = "http://www.cruise-addicts.com/photogallery/v/CANAL+Group+Cruise+by+Cyndi/"> Cyndi's album</a>

also you can read about it in the cruise diaries. here is a link

labadee zipline

You are riding from the tower at the top of this hill down to the beach

[​IMG]

This is one happy Zipliner :lol

[​IMG]