Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

zipline video wanted

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by mrsrocster, Feb 23, 2011.

1. mrsrocster

mrsrocster Well-Known Member

We will be on the Allure of the Seas 4/24/11 and are interested in the zipline on the ship and also in Labadee, Haiti. I seem to recall a video and/or photos of the zipline in Labadee from some @ddicts while they were on the Oasis.......however, can't find those photos/video's (maybe I didn't look hard enough??). Anyhow, if you could post videos/photos and any price info on these 'excursions' that would be most helpful!

Thanks!

Michelle

2. LS5099

LS5099 Well-Known Member

Go to Youtube and search for "Dragon's Breath Zip Line (world's longest zip line over water) Labadee, Haiti". One of the video's question if the $85 dollar price is worth it? Claims to be a year old. You can even see the cruise ship in the backgrond on one video.

3. Jeanie

Jeanie Well-Known Member

I do not have a video but here is a photo

[​IMG]

4. mrsrocster

Perfect! Thank you so much!

5. Cruizer

Cruizer Well-Known Member

6. mrsrocster

Those are awesome photos! Thanks for sharing!

7. jamiel

jamiel New Member

Last edited: Apr 17, 2011
  8. iluvcruzin

iluvcruzin Well-Known Member

I think I saw a video when the @ddicts went on the Jewel. Maybe it was Leatherneck I saw?

9. mrsrocster

I did find lots of videos at YouTube......very cool! We leave this coming weekend and have already signed up for the Zipline in Labadee! Well, my husband has....I wouldn't go on that zipline if you paid me lots of money or promised me a world cruise! LOL