• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Zsa Zsa

W

Whimsy

When I got Zsa Zsa back in early December I made an appointment right away to get her spayed. They could not get me in until next Monday. Guess who is in heat now? Yep, Miss Zsa Zsa. She was acting up this weekend, even growled at me when I fell asleep in the chair one night which was quite a shock. Guess it's those hormones coming out!

It's going to be a long week until next Monday.

E

ewheelock

Goodness, I didn't know that dogs could have PMS. Well, you learn something new every day!

N

nieciez

That happened to me with our first dog Buffy. We got her at 6 months old when the family who had her couldn't keep her anymore. I made the appointment to be spayed at the Base Veterinary clinic but it was 6 weeks out...she went into heat about 2 weeks before the appointment. I had to stay on my toes to keep the boy dog in the neighborhood away! =eek

W

Whimsy

After reading up on complications of spay surgery while a dog is in heat I have changed her surgery to next March. I don't want anything to happen to her.