Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Zuiderdam 04/30/05

Discussion in 'Holland America Line' started by Calgon1, Apr 23, 2005.

1. Calgon1

Calgon1 Guest

Ahoy There Everybody!

Got our cabin assignment yesterday. 8118. Navigation Deck. Not too bad actually. Granted, it's at the fanny end of the ship, and one of the pools is overhead; but, we're talking about Holland America here, not Carnival. The aft deck pool is usually deserted after 10-11 pm, so we really don't anticipate much in the way of lost sleep. Plus, it was a <u>six category upgrade</u>! That's kind of hard to pass up.

For those cruising with us, the C@ banner will be on the door!

2. Bob&Lisa

Bob&Lisa Guest

Calgon,

Nice pick up! We are on the Navigation Deck. See you there.

Bob&Lisa

3. DonBoston

DonBoston Guest

Just back from the Zuiderdam. We had a great time. Glad to answer any last minute questions you might have. You are in for a treat !!

4. rns91294

rns91294 Guest

I just got my cabin assignment too, number 7100 (inside, Rotterdam deck). I was under the pool on the Grand Princess before and am actually dissapointment to not be under it again. It was very soothing to hear the water going back and forth at night. It put me to sleep. I loved it!!! You will be fine.

I am also in the back of the ship. I just hope we don't have too much roughness. I get seasick and am used to being mid-ship. Luckily, I will be wearing the patch.