• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Zuiderdam 7/24/04

D

dst

Yup we are with you on this trip. Getting very excited; we are celebrating our honeymoon!
We have an "S" Suite 7070; how about you guys? Who are you traveling with...

Getting very excited, its coming up quickly!

S

sbtony

My girlfriend and I are also on the 7/24 trip. We are in our mid-20's, and we hope that we aren't the only ones! I've been on 2 cruises before, but not with HAL, and I'm very excited!

Cogratulations Debi... if you are going for your honeymoon, the date must be soon!

-Tyler

N

nu2cruisin

I can't wait to hear about your trip. I'll be on the same ship, but not until 10/30 :(

K

KAM

We took the Zuiderdam from June 26-July 3rd. I am 40ish. I thought the crowd was really a mix. There were teenagers, a few little ones, 20's, 30's, etc. and a few seniors on board. It wasn't what I had been hearing about. Really enjoyed the cruise. I did enjoy eating in the Lido restaurant the best. So did the couple stationed at the formal seating with us. They did have a barbeque the 2nd night by the pool. Very good. We did the Western Caribbean. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Kathy