Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Zuiderdam Cat. B Verandah cabin ??

Discussion in 'Holland America Line' started by Mr Veendam, Jan 13, 2003.

1. Mr Veendam

Mr Veendam Guest

Hi has anybody here had a Verandah cabin cat B ? I got a really great deal on the cruise about $800 lest then Celebirty & RCCI & Carinval Verandah cabin would have been .I still can"t beleve it ,being a brand new ship. It"s a cat B cabin for 4 . We had inside cabin on the Veendam and they were very big . How is the size of the Verandah cabins . We can"t wait to try this ship .
    Mr Veendam

2. I took pictures of a catagory B cabin on 12-5 during a visit to the ship. Search the photos section on this site for "Zuiderdam Visit, 12-5". The beds in the room will sleep two, so I suppose the sofa in the room makes into a bed. This is a personal opinion, but I think that the room may be a bit tight for four people. Then again if it is what you can afford, and it gets you to sea, why not.

3. richard

richard Guest

Does anyone know the difference between the category BB, B, AA, & A verandah cabins? I'm confused as to why the less expensive (BB) are more centrally located than cat. B. Are they smaller?

4. Gizmo

Gizmo Guest

Mr. Veendam,
    I looked at the B's. I only saw 5 cabins that were listed as a quad. They are listed as having 2 lowers, 1 sofa bed and 1 upper.

5. Mr Veendam

Mr Veendam Guest

Hi the Cat B Verandah"s are a little bigger then the BB cabin . And yes there are 2 lowers and 1 upper and a sofa bed . And yes there are only 5 in this cat. That"s why i think this is a great deal . And the reviews are getting much better . It"s a new ship and and the kinks are being workout by august she should be all shipshap !!
    Mr Veendam