• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Zuiderdam Cat. B Verandah cabin ??

M

Mr Veendam

Hi has anybody here had a Verandah cabin cat B ? I got a really great deal on the cruise about $800 lest then Celebirty & RCCI & Carinval Verandah cabin would have been .I still can"t beleve it ,being a brand new ship. It"s a cat B cabin for 4 . We had inside cabin on the Veendam and they were very big . How is the size of the Verandah cabins . We can"t wait to try this ship .
Mr Veendam

M

Mark Ericksen

I took pictures of a catagory B cabin on 12-5 during a visit to the ship. Search the photos section on this site for "Zuiderdam Visit, 12-5". The beds in the room will sleep two, so I suppose the sofa in the room makes into a bed. This is a personal opinion, but I think that the room may be a bit tight for four people. Then again if it is what you can afford, and it gets you to sea, why not.

R

richard

Does anyone know the difference between the category BB, B, AA, & A verandah cabins? I'm confused as to why the less expensive (BB) are more centrally located than cat. B. Are they smaller?

G

Gizmo

Mr. Veendam,
I looked at the B's. I only saw 5 cabins that were listed as a quad. They are listed as having 2 lowers, 1 sofa bed and 1 upper.

M

Mr Veendam

Hi the Cat B Verandah"s are a little bigger then the BB cabin . And yes there are 2 lowers and 1 upper and a sofa bed . And yes there are only 5 in this cat. That"s why i think this is a great deal . And the reviews are getting much better . It"s a new ship and and the kinks are being workout by august she should be all shipshap !!
Mr Veendam