• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Zuiderdam, Dec 14

D

Deb M

We just sent in our deposit for the inaugural cruise on the Zuiderdam Dec. 14. Lots of people have said they wouldn't book it now because of the problems Celebrity is having. What do you think? We have never done a HAL cruise before and are very excited. We booked a suite and hope to just kick back and be pampered. Would hate to have Celebrity type problems!

C

Cruzman

I don't think you have much to worry about. I understand that the Zuiderdam has the same basic design as the Costa Atlantica, Carnival's Spirit and Pride. Haven't heard any reports of problems with any of these ships. Incidentally, your gonna love HAL!

K

Kirk

I don't think that Celebrity's ships a not built the same yard. Have sailed the Amsterdam twice and enjoyed the smooth ride from the azipods. Don't worry about a thing and start dreaming. You'll love HAL!

G

Gil

I am sooooo jealous!
I have done suites on the Maasdam & Rotterdam my last 2 cruises, and if it's Kick Back & Relax you're after, you've got it on HAL ships.
I was just looking at the Zuiderdam today - it looks different than the HAL ships I've sailed - and as close to perfect as those ships were, the Zuiderdam looks BETTER.
I hope to book for February, so will be looking closely for your report when you return.

Enjoy!

A

ANSalberg

You LUCKY DUCK! WE've cruised The Nieuw Amsterdam, Noordam, Veendam, Zaandam - and are going to be 33 days on the Volendam next November!!! HAL is our FAVORITE line! The service is OUTSTANDING -and, well-so is EVERYTHING else~~~~
Anne:daisy:usa:CO

C

CB

You're in for a TREAT!

We've done the Veendam(2), Ryndam, Zaandam and Rotterdam. This summer we're doing the Amsterdam out of Seattle. You'll love the quiet elegance of HAL.

CB