Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Zuiderdam Doc Dance

Discussion in 'Holland America Line' started by over40andcruising, Apr 29, 2004.

1. I just received docs for May 22 Zuiderdam!!!. DW and I have been looking forward to this cruise for about 9 months. We will be celebrating our 20th anniversary (a little late since we have to wait until the girls could go to their grandparents). We originally booked a balcony but after reading all the wonderful posts here I decided to surprise her with an "S". I wanted to take a minute and thank all the HAL Cruise@ddicts for your help (you didn't know you were helping me did you?). This board has been a wonderful resource. I hope to meet some of you @ddicts on the cruise. Andy

2. Cruzman

Cruzman Guest

See you onboard Andy! I am joining another addict in the Ocean Bar at 2:30 PM on the 22nd for a frozen thingee. You all are welcome to join us. I'll have my addicts T-shirt on.

3. paljoeysmom

paljoeysmom Guest

Congrats, now go for cabin 6084 its a beautiful suite next to the glass elevators, mid ship perfect location.

4. earl_m

earl_m Guest

tells us all about it , when you get back. I am going nov6

HAPPY CRUISING

5. lamayboy

lamayboy Guest

SOooooo, Jealous

6. ftrpltsgal

ftrpltsgal Guest

=docdance=docdance=docdance=docdance=docdance=docdance=docdance