• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Zuiderdam Excellence

L

LUV2Cruz2

Not sure if I missed it or not, but does anyone know how far they've gotten with the excellence program with the Zuid? I went to the schedule and it says that the beds and linens will be completed by fall of 2005. Does anyone know if they've completed it in the suites yet?

I was spoiled by the Volendam and I'm wondering if I'll be "roughing" it on my June cruise on the Zuid.

L

LUV2Cruz2

Thanks S7S....I love the new bedding. Sleep like a baby! Oohhhh, I can't wait. I got my docs. This time we'll be going to Key West. I haven't been there in awhile and am anxious to check out some of my old haunts.

I suppose they finally got the pier ready for the ships. I'm wondering if we'll doc down by the Square or up at the base?

Anyone know?

S

sail7seas

We have docked both at the dock by the Hilton Hotel downtown as well as on the Base. Hope for the downtown dock. The Base one is a nuisance IMO

rns91294 ----- I think all cabins will be getting the new bedding. The Suites got it first.

S

sail7seas

I'm not positive but I think that all of Zuiderdam's cabins have the new mattresses. Not all cabins on all ships yet have them.

Bon Voyage!!! Hope you have a wondreful cruise!!! Please come back here and tell us about it when you return. Travel Safely.