Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Zuiderdam Excellence

Discussion in 'Holland America Line' started by LUV2Cruz2, Apr 19, 2005.

1. LUV2Cruz2

LUV2Cruz2 Guest

Not sure if I missed it or not, but does anyone know how far they've gotten with the excellence program with the Zuid? I went to the schedule and it says that the beds and linens will be completed by fall of 2005. Does anyone know if they've completed it in the suites yet?

I was spoiled by the Volendam and I'm wondering if I'll be "roughing" it on my June cruise on the Zuid.

2. sail7seas

sail7seas Guest

Yes. The "S" and "PS" Suites have the new bedding.

3. LUV2Cruz2

LUV2Cruz2 Guest

Thanks S7S....I love the new bedding. Sleep like a baby! Oohhhh, I can't wait. I got my docs. This time we'll be going to Key West. I haven't been there in awhile and am anxious to check out some of my old haunts.

I suppose they finally got the pier ready for the ships. I'm wondering if we'll doc down by the Square or up at the base?

Anyone know?

4. rns91294

rns91294 Guest

New bedding? Does the Zuiderdams inside cabins have this bedding?

5. sail7seas

sail7seas Guest

We have docked both at the dock by the Hilton Hotel downtown as well as on the Base. Hope for the downtown dock. The Base one is a nuisance IMO

rns91294 ----- I think all cabins will be getting the new bedding. The Suites got it first.

6. rns91294

rns91294 Guest

You say "will be getting". I leave this Saturday.

7. sail7seas

sail7seas Guest

I'm not positive but I think that all of Zuiderdam's cabins have the new mattresses. Not all cabins on all ships yet have them.

Bon Voyage!!! Hope you have a wondreful cruise!!! Please come back here and tell us about it when you return. Travel Safely.