Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Zuiderdam March 20

Discussion in 'Holland America Line' started by CascadeCruiz, Mar 13, 2004.

1. CascadeCruiz

CascadeCruiz Guest

Hi,
    My family and I will be taking our first cruise in about a week and I just found this website. I have a few questions...

--Does HAL offer a soda card or something?

--What type of drinks are included?

We are traveling with 4 children aged 20 down to 10 and were wondering about their policy.

Also, what excursions would be recommended for a 7 day eastern caribbean cruise?

Thanks!!

Vicki

2. bOB

bOB Guest

<http://www.cruise-addicts.com/forums/read.php?f=14&i=4588&t=4588>

3. jlof

jlof Guest

We are on the same sailing with you. One excursion that is really nice is going to The Baths on Virgin Gorda from Tortola. It is beautiful there.

We are traveling with our 5 year old and hope to sign her up for Club HAL. Your children will probably enjoy that too.

See you next week!

4. Cruzman

Cruzman Guest

Yes, you can purchase an unlimited fountain (not canned) soda card These are well worth the money if your kids, or yourself drink a lot of soda. Drinks that are included are iced tea, lemon aid, coffee and fruit juice. As far as alcohol is concerned, you have to be at least 21 to purchase that.

5. CascadeCruiz

CascadeCruiz Guest

Thanks to everyone who answered! JLOF--where is your room??? We are in rooms 5127 and 5129. It would be fun to meet!

Vicki

6. cjb

cjb Guest

Vicki, if you are going to Tortola, I recommend the dolphin excursion at the following website: http://www.dolphindiscovery.com/dolphins.htm
    On our cruise, one could book a HAL excursion to 'encounter' the dolphins, but they didn't offer the actual swimming with them, so we booked it independently. Details on the website explain the difference. Several families with kids were there when we were, and all enjoyed it, though the little ones preferred the 'encounter'.

Email me if you are interested in this & need details. Experience of a lifetime for us!